Injured In A Fall On Dangerous Property In Southeast Michigan?
Michigan property owners — including large companies, individual store and restaurant owners, landlords and ordinary citizens — have a legal obligation to keep their property safe for all those who are lawfully on that property. If you have fallen and suffered injury on unsafe property, you may have a premises liability claim and an important reason to contact me now at the Law Offices of Kurt M. Schultz, PLLC, in Plymouth.
Solid Experience Helping People Pay Medical Costs And Replace Lost Income
I take decisive action to maximize compensation in all manner of slip-and-fall accidents, including:
- Taking on major national retailers in the event of a slip-and-fall due to negligence — such as wet floors — that cause unsuspecting shoppers to fall
- Recovering damages from property owners or managers who fail to clear snow or icy sidewalks
- Take action against a homeowners insurance policy for injuries suffered in a dog attack
- Representing clients with all types of injuries related to faulty maintenance of property, including loose carpet, uneven sidewalks, unsafe railings and improperly lit stairwells
Taking fast action can be very important after a slip-and-fall accident — because property owners may quickly remove evidence and correct a dangerous condition. Others will deny any problem existed. Unfortunately, hidden hazards on property can cause serious injuries, including:
- Back, neck and spine injuries
- Brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Torn ligaments
I work tirelessly to help injured people recover fair and full compensation for such injuries. I will evaluate your potential claim free of charge. In fact, if I am able to pursue your case in the effort to recover damages for you, you will owe no attorney fees whatsoever unless I succeed. I am prepared to empathize with your situation and evaluate your case whether your fall was caused by hazardous conditions in a store, at a restaurant, at a private residence or in an apartment complex accident.
Free, No-Risk Consultation With Honest Guidance
I represent people from the communities near Plymouth — including metro Detroit, Novi, Livonia and throughout Southeast Michigan. If you have been injured and need a hardworking lawyer to take a look at your potential premises liability case, call 734-392-8234 or email me today.
Natakalum al-arabi. Se habla español.