Skillful Representation Of The Injured
Getting compensation for injuries that are caused by another’s negligence is not always the first thing an accident victim thinks about. Medical attention is vital after an accident. But, medical bills can quickly pile up — especially for a person who is missing work after an accident.
Most people in southeastern Michigan are fair-minded and expect others to treat them fairly. Unfortunately, in the aftermath of a serious injury, trusting an insurance company can cause you to delay taking action to protect your rights. This can cost you later on.
Turn To More Than 18 Years Of Aggressive Advocacy For Real Help
At the Law Offices of Kurt M. Schultz, PLLC, I offer a free initial consultation to explain your rights and answer your questions following any type of accident that results in a serious injury. I offer this consultation without cost and without any obligation to hire me. To arrange your no-pressure meeting, call 734-392-8234.
Even if you end up handling your own personal injury claim, you will have the benefit of my 18 years of experience.
I am attorney Kurt M. Schultz in Plymouth, Michigan. I handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents: Most people who are injured in auto accidents do not look at their insurance policy until after they are injured in an accident. This can lead to costly errors. I can explain how Michigan no-fault insurance works, and answer your questions about issues such as uninsured or underinsured drivers, drunk drivers and distracted drivers.
- Truck accidents: A car — or the human body — is no match for the size and mass of a big rig in an accident. Victims of negligent drivers or trucking companies can suffer serious injuries in a wreck at any speed. I know how to fight big business after a tractor-trailer, delivery vehicle or another type of heavy equipment crash.
- Motorcycle accidents: Drivers often fail to see or fail to yield for motorcycles. Riders and passengers riding a motorcycle can suffer significant injuries. As an experienced rider myself, I work hard to get motorcycle accident victims the respect and compensation they deserve.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians and bicyclists who are hit by cars are covered under Michigan no-fault insurance.
- Brain injury and spinal cord injury: Anyone who suffers brain or spinal cord damage in an accident will face many challenges. Your recovery from a personal injury lawsuit can help you meet those challenges.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Most businesses will not treat injuries from slip-and-fall accidents seriously until you hire a lawyer.
- Dog bites: Michigan holds the owners of dogs strictly liable for injuries caused by their pets. As your lawyer, I can help maximize your financial recovery.
Your actions during the first few days after your accident can make a big difference in the outcome of your case. For this reason, you should always discuss your case with a lawyer, even if you are not sure if you need legal help.
Make One Call To Get Answers
When you come to my law office in Plymouth, I am the lawyer who will meet with you and answer your questions. If you cannot come to me, I can arrange to meet you in the hospital or at your home. Should you decide to hire me, I will handle your case personally from beginning to end.
Natakalum al-arabi. Se habla español.